We are an independent, family run dental practice that aims to provide a consistently high quality of dental care to our patients. Our philosophy is to consider and address our patients’ needs and expectations in a friendly, relaxed and professional environment.
The practice was established in 1948 and then taken over by Dr Ahmed Baker in 2009. It is located in the suburban town of Huntingdon and is a stone throw away from Huntingdon railway station. The dentists at Huntingdon Dental care have looked after the local community’s teeth for generations.
Dr Baker completely modernised the premises – bringing in state of the art dental equipment and technology. This, together with, our highly qualified and specialised team allows us to offer exceptional quality treatment as per patient needs.
We are a private dental practice, we see patients on a private fee per item basis and also under a Denplan payment scheme.
We offer a full range of dental treatments from routine care, hygiene cleans and simple treatment to various cosmetically enhancing treatments, and specialised treatment such as Implants and specialist Root canal treatment. All treatment options will be discussed in depth with you, and tailored to meet your needs.
- Comprehensive range of dental care and treatment.
- Maintain Access to dental care.
- Emergency treatment on a daily basis (Mon-Fri).
- Focus on preventing dental decay, gum disease and screening for oral lesions.
- Promoting Oral Health and providing tailor made advice to both children and adults.
- To achieve optimal dental health and appearance.
- To offer a comprehensive range of dental treatments to suit our patients’ needs.
- To ensure a comfortable, relaxed and happy environment during your dental visit.
Our commitment to you
- We will listen carefully to your dental concerns so that we understand your needs and together we can decide on the best treatment.
- We will provide you with an estimate cost of any treatment, which is suggested or planned at the end of your consultation.
10 Reasons to choose us!
- Accessible location: a stone throw away from Huntingdon Station and walking distance to town.
- A highly experienced and qualified team of professionals, dedicated to continuous post-graduate education.
- Fully quipped state of the art dental equipment.
- Digital imaging (digital X rays) to reduce radiation exposure.
- Our fully computerised record keeping and administration ensures maximum efficiency with email and text message reminders.
- Comfortable, relaxing and inviting waiting room and facilities.
- Friendly and caring dental team especially catering for nervous patients.
- Open for emergencies Monday- Friday from 8am.
- Offering routine as well as cosmetic and specialised dental treatments.
- We have been established as a dental practice since 1948, providing long-term patient care and maintenance.
Your comments and views are important to us to ensure we can continue to improve and maintain our services. If you have any comments, views or suggestions about any part of our service please do not hesitate to contact us either by:
Telephone on 01480 453215 or
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us on 01480 453215 and our friendly and supportive staff will be happy to help.
We ask that
You try to be on time for appointments and if you need to cancel, that you give at least 24 hours’ notice.
After treatment, you try to maintain your oral health by practicing good oral hygiene and by attending regular examinations and hygienist appointments, as recommended by your Dentist.