All-on-4 Teeth in a Day
Teeth Now, also known as All on Four, is a revolutionary new technique whereby a whole arch of failing teeth is replaced with dental implants in a single visit.
The teeth are extracted, implants placed and high-quality fixed temporary bridge to replace the teeth is fitted, all done within the same visit, without the patient needing to leave the Clinic.
- All on Four can also be carried out for patients who have previously lost their own teeth and currently wear dentures. The temporary teeth are fixed so patients can be free from their dentures on the day of implant placement. Once the healing period is completed and the implants have integrated with the bone, a high-quality, durable permanent titanium fixed bridge is fitted.
- This treatment can offer patients a full arch or both arches of fixed replacement teeth. The placement of four dental implants at strategic positions and angles provide the foundation upon which a fixed ten teeth bridge can be placed.
- For those patients who have suffered ill-fitting dentures or mobile, failing teeth for years, the provision of stable, comfortable, natural-looking teeth through dental implants really can restore that self-confidence and vitality that has often been lost.
- At Huntingdon Dental Care we appreciate our patient’s busy lives and we aim to minimise disruption to day-to-day life. The fixed temporary solutions that we provide ensure that our patients never go without teeth and are able to carry on with their lives as normal. Professional and personal lives do not need to suffer, as appointments are minimised, as is post-procedure discomfort.
- This technique can make all the difference for many of our patient’s lives.Being free from dentures or unhealthy, mobile teeth brings a huge relief, increases self-confidence and improves quality of life.
Teeth Now/All on Four/All on 4 can benefit patients who:
- Are faced with a failing dentition, due to gum disease or failing bridgework, whose only other option is to wear dentures.
- People who currently wear upper and/or lower dentures, and are unable to tolerate them, and want an alternative.
- Suffer from low self-confidence because of movement of dentures whilst talking or eating.
- Feel limited with foods they can easily chew.
- May otherwise require bone augmentation: Teeth Now/All on Four techniques can usually eliminate the need for this.
We appreciate that the cost of dental implants is significant and the decision to go ahead with treatment is not made lightly. It is a worthwhile investment in a fixed long-term solution and patients benefit from high value and a reasonable ‘cost per year’.
To book your FREE consultation, please call 01480453215.
Alternatively, complete our enquiry form and we will give you a call back as soon as we can.
For dentists, please complete our referral form should you wish to refer a patient and we will get back to you as soon as we can.